Roads closed due to trees or power lines down:
- Route 158 from Phillips School Rd. and Johnson Road intersection. Tree on road, power lines down. Road is closed for a short section. You cannot get to New Wilmington from this intersection. Stay off the road, DO NOT attempt to drive, you will not get through.
- Gerber Road, power pole and wires on road. DO NOT drive over. Whole road is closed, cannot get through due to pole on road. Cannot get to Covered Bridge Road from Gerber. Please use only if you live on this road, and please drive in the middle of the road to stay safe.
- Lakewood-Neshannock Falls Road is closed from Walker-Mill Bridge (The Wilson Farm) to the end of the road. Power pole across the road, wires on the road. You cannot get through.
- Means Road, there is a power pole in someone’s yard, please drive with caution as the lines are down.
- Mercer Road, north of 208 towards Mercer, there is a tree on the road, wires down, cannot get through.
PLEASE STAY OFF ANY ROAD THAT IS MARKED CLOSED. IT IS DANGEROUS FOR YOU TO DRIVE OVER, AND IF THE POWER COMPANY IS WORKING ON THE LINES, OR TOWNSHIP EMPLOYEES ARE TAKING TREES OFF, YOU PUT THEM IN DANGER DRIVING BY THEM. SOMETIMES THEY NEED TO WORK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.
We do not know when your power will be back on, Penn Power has not told us yet. Please stay safe.