Tom McCosby: 724-944-7071
For more information about Tom McCosby, click here to visit his website.
Interested in building on your Wilmington Township property? Want to put up a fence, shed, deck, pool, or covered porch?
Please see the options and attachments below to determine the best next steps.
Call Mr. Farris at 724-944-6340 to determine which building applications you will need.
- If you want to put in any type of fence, driveway, or sign.
- If you want to put up any type of construction with a roof, such as covered porch, shed, garage, greenhouse, tarp or pole building.
- Any type of above or in ground pool.
- You will need to contact Mr. Farris to make sure you have the proper paperwork filled out, and have proper set-back and zoning requirements.
- If you need a different application, he can tell you who to call.
- If not sure what type of application you need, call Mr. Farris first.
- You are responsible to call 811 before digging anywhere. You do not want to hit gas, underground electric lines, sewage lines, etc.
Click here to visit Tom McCosby’s website or call him at 724-944-7071.
- If you are building new construction, additions, or garages with electric.
- All commercial or industrial applications will go through Mr. McCosby.
Contact Tony Sbarra, our Sewage Enforcement Officer, at 724-333-4666.
- Call for any living space additions to make sure sure your sewer system is working properly.
- You will need to make sure your system is large enough to handle the addition.
- If you build and there is not a large enough system, you could get fined. So please, call first.